WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT MONTENEGRO?

After a long absence due to being in the middle of three jobs, I decided to get back to my travel writing hobby.

Today I want to tell you about the trip I had in June to Montenegro.
I am this type of person that plans the most amazing trips on the last minute and.... by myself. It was a weekend in June, had some days off because of some national holidays in Romania and I was thinking that I NEED to go somewhere (you know that feeling of ''escaping''). So, as I based in Timisoara (Romania, close to Hungary and Serbia) it is easier to get into European countries by any means of transportation.
So, I booked the Timisoara-Belgrade train, then Belgrade-Budva bus. The train tickets were booked locally at a very low rate through an offer called ''Banat Special'', designed to promote the tourism for Romania and Serbia. The bus ticket from Belgrade to Budva was booked here, for only 18 euro per way!
I got safe to Budva (booked a hostel in advance), enjoyed the sun, the water and got home full of energy and already planning the next trip.

Budva was full of young people, a lot of Russians (they do not need a visa to travel to Montenegro), the locals have poor English language skills (however, very good Russian. If you handling the Russian language just a bit, you are saved- as I was :))) )

Based on my experience, here are some tips for you:

1. Try the local beer, which is mad since 1896 (and everyone is taking price in that)



2. Try the stuff peppers, those are....delicious!


3. If you are scared that you will get lost and will not find the sea, do not worry. You have the duck way! YAY!

4. Budva is the place where your boyfriend is happy and/ or your girlfriend is happy. Why? You have the mountain and the sea in the same place, so if he wants to hike and you want to stay in the sun, you are in the PERFECT place!



5. The panoramic views are FANTASTIC 





6. The historical narrow streets are like a walk in the past.




7. And the sea views are not bad at all







Is Montenegro on your bucket list?

Hugs,
TripSeat 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW DID ROMANIA CHANGE THE WORLD?

HOW AMERICA IS DOING IT DIFFERENTLY

TIPS FOR STORING YOUR LUGGAGE IN VENICE